There’s nothing worse than cruising along in your car, confident that you’re obeying all traffic laws, and then getting pulled over for speeding. A speed trap can sneak up on you when you’re least expecting it. All of a sudden you need a Los Angeles traffic ticket lawyer.
The best way to deal with a traffic ticket is to avoid getting one in the first place. Here are eight of the most common intersections you’re likely to be ticketed for speeding in Los Angeles.
- Canton Drive and Lauren Canyon Boulevard in Studio City
- Coliseum Street and La Brea Avenue in Baldwin Hills
- Louise Avenue and Nordhoff Street in Northridge
- Rinaldi Street and Laurel Canyon Boulevard in San Fernando
- Weddington Street and Sepulveda Boulevard in Van Nuys
- Nagle Avenue and Roscoe Boulevard in Sun Valley
- Collins Street and Woodman Avenue in Sherman Oaks
- West 1st Street and South Bixel Street in Los Angeles
These locations typically see the highest number of ticketed vehicles each year. One thing that most of these intersections have in common is that they’re located at the top or bottom of a hill. It’s natural to gain speed while driving downhill and it’s also common to accidentally exceed the speed limit when trying to get enough gas to make it up a steep incline. Because there is a history of speeding tickets at these locations, police departments regularly set up speed traps in the area. It’s a self-perpetuating cycle.
Even the most conscientious driver can find him- or herself being written up for a traffic violation. That’s when it’s time to contact The Ticket Clinic. The company has nearly 30 years of experience providing legal services to drivers. Whether you need a ticket lawyer San Bernardino or San Diego, The Ticket Clinic is the place to call. Visit www.ticketclinic.com for assistance.