As part of the Petron’s Best Day Campaign and as they remained faithful with their goal to deliver nothing but the world class products and quality services for their patrons, the country’s leading oil company is giving Filipinos a chance to own their special Pagani Hypercars 2017 Diecast toy car collection. This year-end toy car promo highlights three specially licensed scaled models from Pagani including the Pagani Huayra, Pagani Huayra BC and Pagani Zonda Revolucion (each has two color variations). Interestingly, these are not just your typical static display toy cars as the models offer a wide range of features for the collectors and toy car enthusiasts very own delight. Without any further ado, here are the reasons why you should definitely not miss this limited edition Petron Pagani Hypercars 2017 Collectibles.
Specially Licensed Models From Pagani
The Petron Pagani Hypercar collection features 1:32 scale toy car models from high quality die cast metal. This particular collection features three models that are all specially licensed from Pagani based on the company’s three most notable models including Pagani Zonda Revolucion, Pagani Huayra and Pagani Huayra BC.
- The Pagani Zonda Revolucion is considered one of the most expensive and most exclusive cars in the world. With a price tag exceeding Php 200-M, only five units were built. It sports a Mercedes-AMG 6-liter V12 engine that produces an output of 789 hp and 730 Nm of torque. Top speed is 218mph, and acceleration time from 0-60 mph is 2.6 seconds.
- The Pagani Huayra was named “Hypercar of the Year 2012” and was featured in the 2013 Transformers 4 movie. With production limited to 100 units, it retailed for over Php 100-M and was sold out by 2015.
- The Pagani Huayra BC is a more extreme version, with just 20 units produced. Its 6-liter V12 twin turbocharged engine produces 740 hp and 1,100 Nm of torque.
Each model comes into 2 color variation. The Pagani Zonda Revolucion comes with striking black and purple while the Pagani Huayra is offered in yellow and orange. The Huayra BC models on the other hand are available in red and white color schemes. Considering that these models are specially licensed by Pagani, this certainly adds value in this toy car collection!
They Are More Than Just Static Toy Displays
Unlike any other die cast scaled model cars, the new Pagani Hypercars 2017 Collection from Petron Collectibles are toys that are not just meant for static displays. These scaled model cars are highly interactive that can be enjoyed not just by the toy collectors alone but even by kids. Each model features a “push button” mechanism which activates the Pagani’s iconic gullwing doors. For the Huayra toy car models, the button is located near the roof. Simply press the button and it will automatically open both doors. The motion is even accompanied by a highly realistic hydraulic sound which makes it even more amazing! Each model is powered by three Triple A batteries which are responsible for its headlight effects and dynamically changing engine sounds to imitate the real models.
Intricate Details and Highly Realistic Engine Sounds
Another thing that you will surely appreciate with this new Petron Collectibles is how they managed to incorporate every single detail to they scaled versions. The Pagani Hypercar models are adorned with very intricate details. You can easily differentiate each models based on their structures. The bumpers, the rear spoilers and even the car’s aerodynamic features were perfectly captured by these models. I personally like how they managed to imitate the carbon fiber exterior too! The seats and the dashboard were both wonderfully detailed too!
In addition to its impressive detailing, these models were matched with highly realistic engine sounds which changes dynamically based on your actions. Once you hit the button, the door will automatically open while producing a highly realistic hydraulic sound. In order for the car to run, you have to close the gullwing doors manually. This action will produce a cool start up and revving engine sound 5 to 8 seconds before it accelerates. It will sprint for around ten seconds accompanied by aggressive accelerating sound. Towards the end, the car will move backward with amazing tire screeching sounds.
They Are Surprisingly Affordable
With such quality and cool features, who would have thought that you can own a piece of it for only Php300. As before, every Php 500 single or accumulated purchase of fuels (Petron Blaze 100 Euro 6, Petron XCS, Petron Xtra Advance, Petron Turbo Diesel, and Petron Diesel Max) as well as engine oils (Petron Ultron, Petron RevX, and Petron Sprint 4T) at a participating Petron service station entitles the customer to buy one hypercar for only Php 300. With over 1,400 participating stations nationwide, you can easily collect all the 6 Pagani Hypercars 2017 Petron Collectibles
They are Special Limited Edition from Petron Collectibles
Please be mindful that the distribution of these scaled model Pagani Hypercars are very limited. Interestingly, The Petron Pagani Automobili Hypercar collection was extended until Nov 25 due to customer demand. Knowing that they are just limited edition, these scaled models can be considered a valuable collection! So if you were able to collect all the previous Limited Edition Petron Collectibles, these Pagani Hypercars 2017 set is absolutely a perfect addition!
For those who are planning to avail the promo, here are some noteworthy reminders;
- For every Php 500 single or accumulated purchase of Petrol fuel or engine oil, the customer is entitled to buy one (1) Toy Car for P300. (P500 fuel or engine oil purchase = 1 Toy Car).
- From October 28 to November 11, 2017, eligible customers need to present the receipt of the participating products to pump attendant to avail of the promo. The promo is extended until Nov 25 due to customer demand
- Receipt will be marked “redeemed” at the back. If a receipt has been redeemed for the promo, any excess amount in the receipt shall be void and will not be used for the next redemption.
- Toy Car can only be bought from the participating Petron station where the customer loaded fuel (same-site redemption only).
- Petron toy cars are Not allowed for Resale
- Lost or damaged original receipts will not be replaced or honored.
- Redemption period using valid receipts is until sixty (60) days from the end of promo period only.
So go ahead an fill up your tank now in any Petron Station near you and start collecting this cool Pagani Hypercars 2017 Petron Collectibles!
Feel free to watch the video below for a short demo on how the toy cars work!