I started blogging in 2007 and during that time, the blogosphere is filled with overwhelming amount of tags and awards from one blogger to another but this thing started to decline in recent years. Now, I’m surprised, that awards and tags still exist. I just got this Liebster Award from a blogger friend Stevevhan of Artistic World. So what’s this Liebster Award all about? “The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a liebster? the meaning: liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.” (source: https://patticorleone.wordpress.com)
My Liebster Award
August 6, 2015August 6, 2015| | 14 Comments
The Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2.Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3.Nominate (and notify) other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 500 followers.
4. Create 11 questions (or less) for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page. List these rules on your post.(source: http://arcadia.ofblue.org/)
Here are the questions given to me by Steve…
1.What is the most nasty thing you did and said while you dine with someone?
I don’t remember any nasty thing but if talking about constipation while eating our dinner sounds nasty to you, then it might be it! Imagine talking about the consistency of your stool while having a nice meal hahaha.
2. What’s the craziest thing you did while you’re on a public place?
Since I don’t go out that much, I haven’t done any crazy thing yet
3. If you’re a superhero, what is the power that you’ll choose from the following: SPEED: WORM CRAWLING, LICK: SUPER LONG TONGUE, FLY: MOSQUITO WINGS.
You know I am a big Antman and Wasp fan so there is no other ability listed here that is closer to becoming an Antman other than the Mosquito Wing. I don’t think it is very effective though and what’s my power other than flying? Spreading Dengue fever maybe? It’s the kind of attack that you will barely notice but then a week later, you’ll experience the symptoms and your platelets will drop immediately. I don’t think Nick Furry will approach me to be a part of their team though haha.
4. What will you choose, zombie apocalypse or end of the world?
Duh, Zombie Apocalypse!!! I’ve always wanted to be a part of the Walking Dead survivors and sometimes, I can’t help but to imagine that I am exploring the Raccoon City alone or the Silent hill. When I am dreaming about zombies and some post apocalyptic scenarios, it’s not nightmare but a fantasy hehe
5. Choose what you like to pet: Crocodile, 15 ft. long Anaconda, Vulture, Piranha.
Crocodile will eat you when they got hungry and same thing goes with Anaconda and Piranha. Vulture on the other hand will only attack if the victim is already dead and weak so I might consider petting a Vulture rather than the other animals listed here.
6. Action movie or horror movie while riding a horror themed speed train.
Nope, not really fan of Action movies at all (except Expendables) so I would rather go a horror movie while riding a horror themed speed train. This reminds me of that iconic amusement park scene from The Child’s Play 3 movie.
7. If you’re gonna die later, what will you do, who will you say sorry to and what type of death would you want?
If I am going to die later, I make sure to spend the whole day doing all the things I love or doing things that I haven’t done before. I don’t want to die thinking nothing than pain so to keep all the stress away and to keep me from so much depression, I will do everything that will make me happy. I’m gonna apologize to my family especially my mom for not making it through and so as my siblings for leaving them but I will try to comfort them at the same time and make them realize that I will still be there watching them. What type of death? Well, I want it to be peaceful. I’ve been though a lot of pain so if I am going to die, I want it to be painless or if it does, I want it to pain a just little.
8. Talk to God in 1 hour, what are your 3 questions?
When I attended a Vocational Festival years ago, I was able to make a confession to a foreign priest. I told him all the burdens I am carrying and how difficult to leave them behind. He told me that there is nothing wrong asking God “Why?”. It’s not that you are blaming him but there if you are carrying burdens that are seemingly inescapable, God has a special reason to it. In fact, he told me that you should treat yourself special because God knows how strong you are to carry such problem. He might not give you the direct answer but I know you will soon realize his reason. One hour with God is too long for me and I don’t think I deserve that moment and I don’t think I can come up with questions to ask. I will just cry and give him a hug if I can. That’s good enough for me ^_^
Here comes my questions (you can answer them on the comment section if you want).
1. If you have a time machine and you are entitled to revisit only one moment of your life and change it, what would it be?
2. If blogging didn’t exist, what extra activity will keep yourself busy then? (except work)
3. What was your wildest or weirdest dream ever?
4. What song will describe your life the most?
5. Remember the movie Inside Out? I want to ask if you also have an imaginary friend when you were a kid. Do you have a stuffed toy and talk to them as if they were real?
6. What is the weirdest habit you have that none or only few people know?