Tips To Remember To Avoid Basic Problems of Your baby.
2. While there are approximate expected ages when babies can accomplish some activities like using the spoon, drinking from the cup, sitting on the “potty” or calling out when he wants to void urine, not all babies may follow this tables or standards. There maybe normal variations. It is observed that children may not ready to be trained at the same age.
3. A child is not ready for training until he has reached a certain stage of physical, mental and emotional development.
4. Therefore, parents need not “expect too much” nor “too soon.
5. Scolding, embarrassing or nagging will not hasten what parents expect.
6. Some upsetting or frightening experience may delay or put a set back to baby’s training. Examples are the departure of a close member of the family or even a maid; an illness, an accident.
7. Discontinue trying a procedure if it proves to be tedious or uninteresting or annoying; then try again later.
8.Expressions or words of disappointment or displeasure may be discouraging to the child and he may detect or sense it , no matter how small it may be.
9. Conversely, cheerful encouraging words or actions may help the child to do better.
10. An understanding, sympathetic, reasonable guidance is important.