Some busy people have no time to laughm breathe or rush to toilet when the urge hits them. The results of this all-work, no-play lifestyle are hypertension, cancer and heart disease.
Here are tips to keep you sane and well ( I have read these information froma magazine) ;
- Consume no more than three cups of coffee a day. And nothing after 8 pm ( oh my i am addicted into to coffee and consume more than 7 cups a day, i wonder how will i control myself from this kind of addiction)
- Follow the eight hour rule daily. Working beyond eight hours is an injustice to your sense of well-being ( but of course, it’s okay to have an overtime sometimes especially if you’re really required to so it)
- Listen to relaxing music and surround yourself with pleasant people! ( so true)
- Keep a clean desk in your office! Delegate work.
- Drink a glass of water every waking hour.
- Visit a spa or healing center. or you can try “Hilot” a filipino term which is a traditional and natural way of massage. This process focusses on the acupressure points of the body.
These tips will somehow help you to fin d way to relax your body and mind and relievs stress brought to you by your heavy work.