Yexel’s Toy Museum is a 4 story building filled with an extensive and overwhelming amount of toy collection owned by Mr Yexel Sebastian. Yexel features an extensive toy collection and he almost got everything from action figures, life-size statues and even a huge Optimus Prime bust which is considered as the biggest in Asia. Here are some of the things you can expect when visiting this toy Musuem
Yexel Musuem features over 10,000 toys and most of them were action figures of different cartoon characters, anime, video games, movies and more. (Check more info Here)
2. Life-sized Statues Aside from the action figures, you’ll also find some cool life-sized statues in the building inspired from random movie characters too (some includes the Incredibles, Lightning McQueen, Lupin, Naruto, Goku, Gundam and more) – Check more info Here
3. Avengers and Other Superhero Figures Avid fans of the Avengers and DC superheroes will find themselves in heaven once you arrived in Yexel’s Toy Museum as if features some high quality action figures with intricate details! Very impressive (You can also find SuperMario 3D Land, Hellboy, Avatar, Resident Evil and even old school game consoles) – Check more info here
4. Iron Man Laboratory One of the main attractions of this place is the Iron Man Laboratory showcasing life-size Iron Man armor/suits from Mark I to Mark XLII. (It also includes an overwhelming amount of Iron Man action figures and Bust statues). – Check more info here
The force will be with you once you entered their Star Wars inspired hallway where you can see a grateful amount of Star Wars collectibles. Check more info here
6. Bust Statues And AliensCheck out their creepy yet impressive bust statues of Joker, Superman, Catwoman, Chucky and more. To make your journey more enigmatic, you can also check their impressive collection of Aliens and Predators! (Check more info Here)
7. Optimus Prime Bust A visit to Yexel Toy Museum will not be completed without your encounter with the 18ft tall Optimus Prime bust which is considered as the largest bust in Asia (Check more info here)
Entrance Fee : Php300
How To Get Here
Via Public Transport
From Baclaran- Ride a bus bound to Las Piñas (with placards BF Pilar, Pilar, Almanza, Festival Mall or SM Southmall). Drop to Pilar or SM Southmall and from there, you are just few blocks away from the Toy Museum. You can also ride a Tricycle and ask them to drop you off at 52 Sampaguita Street or just tell them to drop you at Yexel Toy Museum.
From Cavite – Ride a Bus bound to Zapote-Kabila and they will drop you off near the Zapote Arcade center. Just make few walks to Jollibee and then ride a jeep bound to SM Southmall and from there, you are just few blocks away from the Toy Museum. You can either walk or ride a tricycle to take you there.
Where To Eat?
The place is just few blocks away from SM Southmall so you can find an overwhelming amount of place or venue to eat. We found some eatery near the Museum too!
Yexel Toy Museum is open Everyday from Mondays to Sundays from 10 am to 8pm. You cal also contact them via mobile at 0915 7714 777